Get Our Newsletter
- By denise1956
- On 06/02/2019
Finally my Network Marketing Business has become a family affair! After over 17 years working alongside Forever Living I had all but given up on the notion that a family member would see what I see in this business.......but sometimes things take a little time to sink in!
I have sometimes felt envious of colleagues who have developed a ‘family firm’ with relatives joining them in business. Seeing them travelling the world together on company paid trips whilst my family have been busy with their own things.
Some families instinctively want to work together and Network Marketing is a great platform for developing a family business. Forever Living is certainly built on family values and is ideal for creating that business where families can work together and play together.
My family did not immediately see what I saw in a Network Marketing. Happy to support me by using the products, there was never a glimmer of interest in working alongside me......until now!
In January a family member casually piped up that he would like to support me in my business......promoting products and attending events with me. I was delighted at this as it meant we could spend more time together. In a short space of time this developed into a stand alone business....I’m so excited!
The moral of the story? Expect the unexpected..........and never, ever give up on anyone!
- By denise1956
- On 17/01/2019
Who would have thought it? Trading worldwide wasn’t something I had expected to be part of my business in my early days with Forever Living even though I was always aware that this is an international business with opportunities around the world. Somehow that was exactly what I understood about the business......opportunity for people living in different countries rather than business expanding into different countries. Of course I knew that leaders within the business has expanded their reach worldwide but I didn’t see that for me. Nevertheless over the years my business has expanded beyond local borders, mainly without much personal input!
So how is this possible? Forever Living is a network of worldwide businesses that are linked. Join Forever in one country and you have access to business in over 150 countries. If you know someone in another country you can introduce them to the business and if they like what they see then they can start their business as part of your team. Those who are already in your team may want to expand into other countries and when they do, your business has instantly expanded abroad!
Starting a business always requires support and having help from the person who introduced you is always important but with Forever the company also offers support, meaning that there is help from many sources of experience and in multiple locations. Building an international business is therefore made more simple for those with international ambitions! Starting a business for yourself but never by yourself as the old saying goes!
Forever Living have built into their Marketing Plan benefits that transfer across the globe, incentives can be achieved in one country or across several countries making international ambitions a positive benefit in joining Forever. Those who want to conquer the world are supported and encouraged!
With the expansion of Social Media and communication technology it is possible to work with colleagues across time zones and this is the key to expanding business worldwide. A team working together in a new way.
Developing a Forever Living business in just one country can create a very substantial income......but in these days of international communication and in a world that is getting smaller in so many ways it’s fantastic to know that Forever encourages and rewards its business owners for sharing the opportunity and growing their businesses all over the world.
For more information on how you could develop an International Business with us drop me a line with your questions.
- By denise1956
- On 04/01/2019
This is a line I heard early on in my Network Marketing career......Together Everyone Achieves More. I was excited by the idea, though not really sure what it meant.
In 2001 I was looking for a change as although I had a successful career and made good money I had created a business that left me quite isolated, working from home and often having little engagement with others throughout the day. I had come to realise that I wanted to be part of a team. By chance I answered an advertisement in the local village magazine and the rest, as they say, is history!
So what has this oft used statement come to mean to me? I have found that having a home based business in the network marketing industry has given me the chance to feel part of a team whilst at the same time running my own business.
Today I will be travelling to the Midlands to spend time with over 100 of the team that I work alongside in my business. I’m looking forward to catching up with those colleagues that I don’t see regularly, enjoying some down-time with a little fizz and some lovely food (I need another good meal this soon after the festivities!) I will also get the chance to share my knowledge and experience with others and more importantly learn great tips that I can put to use in my business.
New Year is a time where we can re-set our sails for success and being part of a team helps me to do that whilst also having the autonomy of being the master of my own ship.....the best of both worlds, I’ve come to feel!
In my 18th year in the Network Matketing Industry I’m still as excited about the future as I was all those years ago when I didn’t know anything about the industry but joined anyway as I had a positive gut feeling that I wanted to follow.
This weekend is going to be both fun and productive and I’m so glad that I took that decision all those years ago to start my business as part of a team of businesses. I love the cameraderie and support that I missed when in traditional business and I can’t wait to help a few ‘mini-me’s’ get started with their own journey......who’d have thought?
- By denise1956
- On 29/11/2018
You’re keen to make a new start next year, not full time as you’re not a risk taker, but you want to get a new business going that can be your full time income in the future. You’re looking for a better lifestyle. This is how I was thinking 18 years ago. I was lucky because I fell upon what I believe to be one of, if not the best global network marketing opportunity, but if I was looking around now, these are the questions I’d be addressing.....
What should you look out for when deciding on your home based business future...
1. Join a well established company, NO start up company. Never join a company in pre-launch. EVER. Most Network Marketing start-ups don’t get past year three......just when you should be reaping the rewards of all your hard work! Join someone like you as your sponsor/introducer. Your relationship with this person is likely going to have a big influence in your success, take the time to match your values with those of the person who will be coaching you.
2. Make sure products are consumable and that you can be confident promoting them. Use your products and promote them with passion, retail is a valuable income stream, especially in the beginning.
3. Focus on a balance of recruiting and sales, neither one or the other should be an entire focus......have balance in your business and coach it in your team.
4. Do more than the minimum required, no-one should be doing ‘just enough’ and remember, your team will do what you do!
5. Attend every event your company has.......absorbing everything you can and being a part of the companies culture will be a fantastic support for your business as it grows.
6. Take your business VERY seriously......it probably hasn’t cost much to get started.......but treat it like you just invested half a million....that way you can expect to see the bigger incomes.....don’t play small!
7. When discouraged, that's the time to get focused......running a home business can sometimes be a solitary experience, when you feel discouraged get out and about and find some upbeat people to mix with and grow your tribe!
8 Get off the phone with the gossips. HUGE waste of time, you’re better than that!
9. Feed your mind, your mind needs food, read Network Marketing and Personal Development books, listen to recordings and attend live events. Network Marketing is a Personal Development journey! The more you learn, the more you earn!
And finally.....10. Take your lead from those that have seen success for more than a short period and work with similar ethic and values to your own. Want to find out more about joining my tribe? email me