How to make a Success of Network Marketing
- By denise1956
- On 29/11/2018
You’re keen to make a new start next year, not full time as you’re not a risk taker, but you want to get a new business going that can be your full time income in the future. You’re looking for a better lifestyle. This is how I was thinking 18 years ago. I was lucky because I fell upon what I believe to be one of, if not the best global network marketing opportunity, but if I was looking around now, these are the questions I’d be addressing.....
What should you look out for when deciding on your home based business future...
1. Join a well established company, NO start up company. Never join a company in pre-launch. EVER. Most Network Marketing start-ups don’t get past year three......just when you should be reaping the rewards of all your hard work! Join someone like you as your sponsor/introducer. Your relationship with this person is likely going to have a big influence in your success, take the time to match your values with those of the person who will be coaching you.
2. Make sure products are consumable and that you can be confident promoting them. Use your products and promote them with passion, retail is a valuable income stream, especially in the beginning.
3. Focus on a balance of recruiting and sales, neither one or the other should be an entire focus......have balance in your business and coach it in your team.
4. Do more than the minimum required, no-one should be doing ‘just enough’ and remember, your team will do what you do!
5. Attend every event your company has.......absorbing everything you can and being a part of the companies culture will be a fantastic support for your business as it grows.
6. Take your business VERY seriously......it probably hasn’t cost much to get started.......but treat it like you just invested half a million....that way you can expect to see the bigger incomes.....don’t play small!
7. When discouraged, that's the time to get focused......running a home business can sometimes be a solitary experience, when you feel discouraged get out and about and find some upbeat people to mix with and grow your tribe!
8 Get off the phone with the gossips. HUGE waste of time, you’re better than that!
9. Feed your mind, your mind needs food, read Network Marketing and Personal Development books, listen to recordings and attend live events. Network Marketing is a Personal Development journey! The more you learn, the more you earn!
And finally.....10. Take your lead from those that have seen success for more than a short period and work with similar ethic and values to your own. Want to find out more about joining my tribe? email me